1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
KingramRed Limited is the data controller (contact details below) of information collected via this website. This means it determines how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your data?
KingramRed Limited complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We collect personal information relating to you when you contact us through the newsletters subscription service or contact forms on this website. This information may include your name, email and your phone number.
For general web browsing purposes, some information is available to us through the internet service such as your IP address and what browser you use. We use this information to improve our website and resolve any technical issues that may occur
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
- To enable us to provide advice and assistance to our clients in the management of their digital environment.
- To inform our clients and interested parties of any news, events, opportunities or developments at KingramRed Limited.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We maintain personal data provided via our website on the legal basis of the legitimate business interests of KingramRed Limited.
5. Sharing your personal data
In certain circumstance, we need to share personal data in pursuit of legitimate company interests (for example; we may use third party processors to manage our website and we use cloud-based services (Microsoft) to store and protect the data). In all circumstances, this sharing is conducted under contracts that ensure compliance under the “GDPR”.
6. International Transfer
All personal data is stored within the EU or countries that have been designated as adequate by the European Commission. We will not transfer any data to a third country or international organisation without your explicit consent and without appropriate privacy safeguards in place.
7. How long do we keep your data?
We keep data in accordance with the guidance set out within our formal records retention policies and do not maintain data beyond what is absolutely required.
8. Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which KingramRed Limited holds about you.
- The right to request that KingramRed Limited corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary or lawful for Kingram Red Limited to retain such data.
- If we have required your consent to process data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that Kingram Red Limited provide you with a copy of your personal data and, in certain circumstances, to transmit that data directly to another data controller.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, where:
- Kingram Red Limited relies on legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing.
- Kingram Red Limited is using the data for direct marketing.
- Kingram Red Limited is processing data for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. As <Company Name>’s main establishment is based in Ireland, the first point of contact should be Data Protection Commissioner (Ireland) – see details below.
There is no charge for the exercise of your rights.
9. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice. The new notice will explain the new use of your personal data prior to commencing the processing. It will set out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
10. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the Kingram Red Limited Data Privacy Representative at the following location.
John Holohan (Data Privacy Representative) at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any complaints, you can contact the Data Protection Commissioner (Ireland) on +353 (0761) 104 800; via email email@example.com or by writing to: The Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland