General Privacy Statement
At KingramRed we want to be clear about how your data is used when you visit our website. This statement sets out how we collect your data, your rights and why the data collection makes the experience of visiting our site better for you. If you decide that you don’t agree with how your data is used, it is probably best to give our website a skip and contact us directly by phone or email.
Privacy & uses of our data
We collect personal information relating to you when you contact us through the newsletters subscription service or contact forms on this website. This information may include your name, email and your phone number. The purpose of collecting this information is so we can contact you regarding any questions you may have asked or to provide you with other information that may be relevant to you or your business in the form of newsletters or press releases. It may also be used for statistical analysis and marketing.
For general web browsing purposes, some information is available to us through the internet service such as your IP address and what browser you use. We use this information to improve our website and resolve any technical issues that may occur.
We do not share your personal data with any other organisation.
Newsletter & Marketing
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails or newsletters from us, you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject line or just click the Unsubscribe button in the newsletter email you received from us.
- You have the right to request a copy of any personal data we may hold about you.
- You have the right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data we may hold on you.
- You have the right to know how your data is being used and the legal basis for its use.
- You have the right to request erasure of your data subject to certain restrictions.
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstance.
- You have the right to portability of electronic data in common established formats such as PDF, CSV.
There is no charge for the exercise of your rights.
If you wish to invoke any of the rights above please email us at email@example.com